The nominees and my predictions…
Choice TV Show: Fantasy/Sci-Fi
“Once Upon a Time”
“The Vampire Diaries”
Choice TV Actor: Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Josh Dallas, “Once Upon a Time”
Joseph Morgan, “The Originals”
Tyler Posey, “Teen Wolf”
Ian Somerhalder, “The Vampire Diaries”
Paul Wesley, “The Vampire Diaries”
Choice TV Actress: Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Nina Dobrev, “The Vampire Diaries”
Ginnifer Goodwin, “Once Upon a Time”
Kat Graham, “The Vampire Diaries”
Claire Holt, “The Originals”
Kristin Kreuk, “Beauty and The Beast
Fortunately FOX guys are not blind, deaf or dumb … Anybody can see Claire Holt is an actress, and deserves to be nominated !
By the way, pretty little things serve to behold, not for acting …
WHAT NOW? (since we have the World Cup…)
If I hit in my predictions, will you follow me?
- big spoon/little spoon: Care’s the little spoon & Klaus is the big spoon.
- favorite non-sexual activity: Klaus loves drawing and Caroline loves watching him draw.
- who uses all the hot water: They use it up together.
- most trivial thing they fight over: Whether or not he was looking at some girl the wrong way.
- who does most of the cleaning: Caroline, for sure.
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue: Game of Thrones, but Caroline looks away at all the bloody parts, which Klaus finds super hysterical/ironic.
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: Klaus doesn’t call them. He just threatens them.
- who steals the blankets: Caroline.
- who leaves their stuff around: Caroline.
- who remembers to buy the milk: Surprisingly, Klaus.
- who remembers anniversaries: Both of them & Klaus usually makes a pretty big deal about them.
Klarosex was the sexiest TV moment of the Year
You know why Julie Plec won’t answer our questions with a simple YES OR NO ? Daaaamn it’s not that difficult but y’all know what she doesn’t answer us properly cause THERE MIGHT BE A TIME WHERE SHE NEEDS US AGAIN. So of course she KEEEEEPS dragging us along, like always.
So fucking done with her, seriously.